Thunder Gaming  

Go Back   Thunder Gaming > Thunder Gaming Public Forums > Thunder Gaming Public Forum

Thunder Gaming Public Forum Open for public discussion

Old 07-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #1
shewolf
Recruit

Default Playing BF2 on Sunday Nite

Hey everyone I just wanted to say Thank-you, that was awsome last nite playing BF2 with all my buds. Even having a few of the KHA clan there was awsome as well . Made it feel like the old days again. And BigD you can shoot me down anyday kiddo
I really hope that we get a chance to do this again soon , you just let me know when and I am there . once again thanks guys .
shewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:39 PM   #2
Chooglin
Site Sponsor

I also had a great time.It was good to have you back with the group Wolfe.I say we set aside 1 day a week for BF2.............ya/no?
Old 07-22-2008, 02:45 PM   #3
BigD60
Jr Member

ill be there if we do this again i am playing BF2 almost everyday and it was fun playing with you wolf hopefully you stick around and jump on more often
Old 07-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #4
BigBadBob
Desert Conflict Tester

Yes, I too had a hell of a time the other night. Got to play with a lot of the old gang. Both TMF and KHA. I imagined it would be fun, but I never thought I would have that much fun. It's amazing that after all this time, we can get back in and within 30 minutes be functioning at 75% of what we could do before.

I wish it'd been on a private server or that I had demos though, wanted to record some video.

Also, when did you guys switch to vent? I told one or 2 from the KH your TS ip, as I could get in and it still said TMF on it. Sunday night, I get on here, see you guys in the (what I thought was) TS display and I went in. Hmm, no on here? Came back here, looked again, yes, it says they're there. Then I saw the Vent or something told me it was Vent, so I started that up. Whoops, wrong version. So I got the new version, and it worked. I had my settings all screwed up. While ingame, I could only hear 2 or 3 clearly. The game sounds muffled vent. I found a trick on another game community to help that, but haven't had a time to find out.

Anyway, I really enjoyed that. Started playing at 9:00 or so, and I didn't even notice the time passing until it was 11:30 and I was hungry. I'd like to see this every month, maybe 3 weeks. It was a LOT of fun.
BigBadBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:06 PM   #5
LizZard
C'est La Vie

yeah was fun, could be better if we do it a few more times.

Ventrillo we switched to it back in January or so, teamspeak is still there because.... not sure why really. lol
LizZard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:55 AM   #6
BigBadBob
Desert Conflict Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlizzard View Post
yeah was fun, could be better if we do it a few more times.
Is Kabam ok with that?

Just kidding.
BigBadBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #7
LizZard
C'est La Vie

lol, was wondering if someone would catch that
LizZard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #8
shewolf
Recruit

Hell yeah I like the Idea of playing once a week or a few times a week , now that I am off work I seem to have a few more hours on my hands for awhile. Now if only I could get the other half's BF2 working then we all could kick his ass in the game...lol...sounds good to me :P
shewolf is offline   Reply With Quote