Thunder Gaming  

Go Back   Thunder Gaming > Thunder Gaming Public Forums > Want to join Team Thunder?

Want to join Team Thunder? Use this as a template for your app. Application Form Take a look at our Clan rules Here before making an application

Old 05-29-2006, 01:26 PM   #31
Gladiator
Recruit

Default Wow

Dang... that is probably one of the best pieces of literature I've ever read.
I applaud you ;).

It's like the Clansman's Bible ;). You should publish that and force EA to put that in the Game cases lol.

There is a lightning storm, so I gotta go,

later,
Glad
Gladiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:26 AM   #32
Pvt. Harry
The Ghost of TMF past

Was reminding myself why I am here :)
Old 09-14-2007, 12:35 PM   #33
detroitfish
Recruit

yes klinger its an old one but as everyone knows if there is not diversity in a clan then it will slow crumble under the assault of bikkering among the ranks went threw this no diversity of clans betwenn comp and pubbing for fun if thers not a happy medium and only select few running the show its only due time till its slow and painful dimise only speaking from experience dont know your clan well but this is something for all to think about DIVERSITY:sawthat: :D
detroitfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:01 PM   #34
Spartan
Lieutenant

I wasn't aware that diversity didn't exist here or that members of TMF weren't able to pub or do what they want. I seem to recall last night some members’ pubbing before and after a 5v5 match. I also saw numerous members playing mods. Also last night like most nights our TMF ranked server sat empty. Inclusion does exist in TMF for those that choose to join team speak and play with the group.

That choice is there for everyone to make. In addition to all of these options is the ability to actually speak your mind in the bi-weekly meeting if you choose to rather than posting in the forums after people were asked to give an opinion. In my opinion Diversity and Inclusion exist for those who want it, flexibility now that is another thing. For some, that doesn’t seem to exist at all and I’m really tired of the play my way or no way attitude.

There have been changes to the ranked server so that EVERYONE would play on it. It has been set to vehicles and we got it running once or twice. It’s been set to IO with Friendly Fire on then turned off. On IO the server if we (TMF) get it started it typical will be full or close to it all night and on vehicles it doesn’t. Personally I don’t care what it’s set on and know many others feel the same way, I just want to have TMF playing on it.

I think others need to show some flexibility as well and commit to being in TMF or not. But to say that there is no diversity or a happy medium between those wanting to play in matchs and those who don’t is a grossly inaccurate statement. The definition of what a happy medium is just needs to stop changing from week to week and if people were on TS more they would see that.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:44 PM   #35
detroitfish
Recruit

hey i didnt say there wasent diversity like i said i dont really know all of you very well you guys seem together i like your server and your webpage its nice people seem real and freindly i was just saying it from experience thats why im not in a clan now because it happened to me is all didnt mean anything about you guys it just something to think about is all just throwing my 2 cents in sorry i cruse your forums and server sometimes teamspeak its all good no harm just a thought:D
detroitfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:56 PM   #36
Spartan
Lieutenant

No problem, didn't take me meds today so I'm a bit off:p . Haven't had a chance to meet you yet so I will look to say hello next time I see you on. I'm Spartan, can't miss me on the battlefield, I'm the guy with the extra holes screaming for a medic.

Old 09-14-2007, 04:40 PM   #37
Biznatch
Colonel

oh my how you are making me laugh today , thanks to all those that were involved . :D always a good time for all !!!:p
Old 09-14-2007, 05:10 PM   #38
Klinger
General

This is true great times for sure :thumb3d:
Old 09-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #39
Pvt. Harry
The Ghost of TMF past

Good point Detroit.
I think the 3 years we have been together we have remained diverse but only within 1 game engine. Our core group is also diverse from semi-nub to elite. From hell raiser to admin.

I bumped this thread only to remind those of us that started this clan as to why we are here. There has been some drama here of late that You may or may not know about. And thought this may be a reminder for Me and others as to why we started this Clan.
Didn't mean to start a fire in the public forums.

And Sparty Take 2 pills B4 opening the forums in the morning.
But do commend you for jumping up to the defense of TMF.
Damn itchy trigger fingers You have Sir.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:56 PM   #40
Spartan
Lieutenant

Yeah you should know me well enough by now to know about the itchy trigger finger. The current drama has made me a little sensititive and felt the need to speak my mind (scary thought).